Monday, October 14, 2013

My 30 days Jumping Rope Challenge

Salam..

So, lately I'm so into jump rope. dah tua2 baru nak pandai main jump rope kot? haha
One of my friend suggest me to look into Dr Sara Solomon (yes she is a very sexy Dr.. and crazy too. haha )
workouts. Tried few of her workout and oh I am so sore the next day. Thats mean, her workout is GOOD. when u feel the soreness, not the pain, so its good for you.
If u see her workout videos, most of it have Jump Rope in it.
and this is one of the reason why I fell in love :


Rasa excited sungguh tengok teknik n style jump rope dia..selama aku hidup mmg pandai buat satu jenis je,basic bounce. sungguh boring hehe. So I've decided to learn more. How? I created my own 30 Days Jump Rope Challenge.

Precautions : Sesiapa yang mempunyai masalah lutut yang serius tidak digalakkan untuk buat workout ni. Sorry but always safety first.

About my 30 Days Jump Rope Challenge :
* Jump rope adalah pelakon utama. Klau takda jump rope, bukan la namanya jump rope challenge ye dok? hehehe however, if u just want to follow the workout without jump rope, u can always do High Knees of imaginary jump rope. 

*  My workout plan will be 5 days work, 2 days rest. 

*  The workout range around 20-45 mins. Bertabahlah. hehe Dont forget to warm up and cool down and stretch ya..

*  Once a week I will choose any of Dr Sara Solomon's workout from youtube. You can choose any jump rope workout from youtube as you like. Dr Sara punya list kat link ni Youtube Dr Sara

*  Some of the workout ada yang guna dumbell dan kettlebell. you can always do bodyweight workout without the bell. no excuses ye..!

*  Workout ikut kemampuan memasing. klau rasa tak boleh buat 3 rounds, do 2 rounds. You will improve next time. Its a challenge remember?

* Day 30 you can choose any jump rope workout u want. Its the last day of the challenge. ;)

ok.. so now this is the workout plan. I've started on 13.10.2013 and end on 11.11.2013. You can start anytime and suit the schedule. 

30 DAYS JUMPING ROPE CHALLENGE



THE WORKOUTS  :

WORKOUT # 1


WORKOUT #2


WORKOUT #3


WORKOUT #4


WORKOUT #5


WORKOUT #6


WORKOUT #7


WORKOUT #8

WORKOUT #9


WORKOUT #10


WORKOUT #11


WORKOUT #12


WORKOUT #13


WORKOUT #14


WORKOUT #15


WORKOUT #16


WORKOUT #17



My Starting weight and bodyfat%



Good luck to me! and everyone who'll be joining me.. Lets do this!




No comments:

Post a Comment